Why use TJMB?
- Fully trained and experienced staff who meet AEO competency requirements under the UCC
- Combination of customs classification, valuation and origin expertise with brokerage services
- 365 coverage
- Deferred Payment Account with C&E
- Import Entries on AIS and AEP €38 with additional charges for more than 5 line items
- Export Entries on AEP €25 with additional charges for more than 5 line items
- % DPA charge capped
If you are importing goods from outside the EU it will require a customs declaration unless it is a low value consignment of €150.00 for import duty. Goods will require payment of VAT / Duty in order to be released into free circulation in Ireland. TJMB have over 20 years of experience in completing import clearances and all our staff have completed Irish Revenue approved customs brokerage training.
AEP will be used for export entries for the foreseeable future. Export entries require a reduced data set which is reflected in our pricing.